Monday, May 31, 2010

In this book I would change...

http://www.csmonitor.com/The-Culture/Movies/2008/1108/p25s02-almo.html
In the book, "The Boy in the Striped Pajamas" I would change the ending. I was particularly happy with the majority of the story until it came to the last few pages. I wanted the story to continue and I was disappointed when it ended and how it ended. I did not like that Bruno went past the fence because I knew he would get himself in trouble even though he was helping a friend. I was sad to read that Bruno's parents were so worried about him, but it made me mad reading this part. It made me mad because all those other times when Bruno wanted love and attention, his mother nor father were there for him. It took him having to go on the other side of the fence and ultimately be gone forever for them to then start to care and worry about him. I say cherish what you have because like the sang goes, You never know what you got til it's gone. I would have liked to see Bruno return back to his home after the day of exploring on the other side of the fence with Shmuel.

No comments:

Post a Comment