Monday, May 31, 2010

Favorite Character


My favorite character would be Bruno. Even though at times he is difficult, I enjoy his character. He reminds me of myself; stubborn yet eager. Bruno is a small nine year old boy who is the "opposite" of a Jew, according to his older sister Gretel. He likes going on adventures, like the one he took to the other side of the fence. He is careful of what he says, yet knows what not to say in certain situations. I feel bad for him at first because he has no one at his new out at "Out-With", but soon enough he makes a bond with a Jew from the other side of the fence named Shmuel. Bruno does not care what others think and he will strive to do whatever he can for someone to make them happy. He is a kind hearted boy, being all he has been through in the past year.

No comments:

Post a Comment